- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
Somebody just called in a bomb threat on a group of innocent, harmless youtubers during a live stream.
The whole building was cleared out by SWAT teams (even though they only rent one floor).
The youtubers were held at gunpoint and arrested live on camera in front of their fans.
Even nearby schools were closed and evacuated.
They could go to jail.
One wrong move and they could’ve been shot.
All because somebody thought it would be funny.
Have you ever noticed the ‘Love is an Open Door’ battle on YT where people sing the song from frozen??
but these guys where lip syncing so ppl got pissed and then
but it gets better
Never forget that “Deep Breath” had the villain escaping in a hot air balloon made entirely from brutally murdered people’s skin and that homophobes complained it was unsuitable for children not because of the skin balloon but because of lesbians kissing.
Or the fact that a robot has basically been dismembering then burning bodies for probably hundreds of years.
No, it’s the breath of life kiss they have problems with.